Saturday, October 12, 2013

Soccer season

Both boys participate in Special Olympics. It's such a great organization. I love how they push the kids as far as they can go, and even beyond that. Every year, they improve in their skills.

Unfortunately, I had to miss this year's tournament due to work. I was so disappointed. But Alex was in town for the last tournament of the year, so the kids were able to make it.

For the first time in 3 years, they were assigned to the same team.




Nik had an outstanding game. He scored 4 goals!




Noah also did a great job. He was very eager to play, even asking to be let back into the game!



In order to protect his surgical scar, Noah needs to wear his sun hat.


























I'm so proud of my boys. They didn't win the game, but they never gave up!









No comments:

Post a Comment